You are welcome to repost material which appears on postcarbon.org as long as you follow these guidelines:
- For all material which appears on postcarbon.org in full (unless specifically stated otherwise at the end of the article) you may repost. We ask that you keep links intact, that you include a link back to our site, and that you include a credit which states the name and title of the author, along with a mention of the Post Carbon Institute. Images should also be credited per the original.
- For material which appears as an excerpt on postcarbon.org we do not own the rights. You will therefore need to contact the original publisher to gain permission for reprints.
- A small amount of material is published on postcarbon.org with specific permission from the author, but without blanket permission to repost. Where this is the case it will be stated clearly at the end of the article.
- You are providing the material for free and not for commercial use.
- You do not alter, change, or add to the material.