For the past 10 years, we’ve held our annual seminar on the east coast, in the wilds of rural Massachusetts.
This year, however, due to popular demand to offer the experience on the west coast, we’re happy to announce our 2018 seminar will take place in Sebastopol, California, in the heart of wine county.
Our seminar model is extremely well-developed, having been honed over the past decade. It combines teachings, breakouts, and exercises that deliver both critical insights and actionable ideas.
BUT, we’re going to be introducing a number of new improvements/enhancement/surprises this year. You can listen to Chris & Adam give a brief overview of what to expect by clicking the image below:
Specifically, this year’s seminar will offer:
- The latest view through the Crash Course “Three E” framework from Chris on what global developments are most likely to come next
- Understanding (and accepting) the coming wealth transfer, with active discussions of which assets will provide the best protection
- Why developing Resilience today is the best investment of your energies for securing the best future for yourself and those you care about
- How to develop Resilience using The 8 Forms of Capital (we give specific recommendations here)
- Techniques for sharing difficult information with others
- Emotional Resilience and helping to align spouses with their reluctant partners.
- A personalized action plan to increase your prosperity
- The skills needed to create a sustainable income that you own & can depend on
- Meeting excellent other like-minded people who share your views
- Private, free-of-charge access to our endorsed financial advisers
AND… this year’s seminar will see in-person appearances by a number of experts who have been featured on the PeakProsperity.com website over the years.
So far, we have the following folks lined up to join us live:
- Charles Hugh Smith — Economy
- Richard Heinberg — Energy & Environment
- Singing Frogs Farm — sustainable farming/agriculture
- Michael Basta — Emotional Capital
- Santa Rosa Fire Rescue — Social Capital (perspective from the community response to the NorCal fires)
…and we have several more experts likely to commit before May.
Plus, the connections made at these conferences have lasted between participants for years and are another significant benefit of the experience. Having the chance to engage with other highly successful people on these topics in a safe environment is the greatest value the weekend delivers for many participants.
In short, the goal of the seminar is for you to return home with peace of mind, knowing that you’re equipped to meet the future head-on. And prosper in it.
This event is now Sold Out.
But, if you wish to be placed on the waiting list should a spot open up between now and May, please click here to let us know.FURTHER EVENT INFORMATION