May 27, 2020
Heathens, kooks, and fertilizer for corn and bean fields: these are a few of the names applied to your humble hosts here in Crazy Town. We set ourselves up for abuse in this special mailbag episode, and our listeners didn’t disappoint. Despite the occasional (and well deserved) insult, we love our listeners and find them to be some of the most intelligent, caring, and committed people in the world. Learn how they’re changing their lives and improving their communities, all while keeping a good sense of humor.
Click here to go back to the Crazy Town home page.
- The first ever Crazy Town Hall will happen on July 9, 2020. The Crazy Town Hall is our special live webinar for invited guests. To receive an invitation, you need to become a financial supporter of the Crazy Town podcast by June 30, 2020. Please go to this website and make a donation today.
- Carfree Cities Alliance
- Crazy Town’s 4th episode (from our first season) is about the toxicity of car culture.
- Seattle is closing twenty miles of roads to most vehicle traffic.
- Popular Mechanics article about planned obsolescence
- Thank goodness those gimmicky Amazon Dash Buttons went extinct (and too bad Alexa got big in their place).
- One of our listener emails refers to our 27th episode and Jason’s response to a reporter’s question about food security. In other food security news, Alex Jones reveals plans to eat his neighbors.