July 2, 2020
Food Revolution Network Co-Founder Ocean Robbins shares his vision and recent observations of our world, including:
- The complexity and ingenuity within us and all lifeforms, supporting resilience and the ability to meet challenges in creative ways none of us could have imagined.
- Calling in as much joy, love and beauty as possible into our world, within a greater context of awe, respect and reverence.
- Acknowledging our moral obligation to be on the right side of history and bring our lives into alignment with our values.
- The learning potential in this current large experiment in mass cooperation, including for climate change action.
- The challenge of food justice and lifestyle-induced illness, with links to poverty and race.
- The positive benefits for health and food security from the resurgence in backyard gardening and “Victory Gardens” during the pandemic.
About Ocean Robbins
Ocean Robbins is author of the newly released book, 31-Day Food Revolution: Heal Your Body, Feel Great, & Transform Your World. He serves as CEO and Co-Founder of the 500,000-plus-member Food Revolution Network—one of the largest communities of healthy eating advocates on the planet. Ocean has held hundreds of live seminars and events that have touched millions of lives in 190 nations. His grandfather founded Baskin-Robbins, and his father, John Robbins, walked away from the family company to write bestsellers like Diet for a New America and to become a renowned health advocate. Now, Ocean is on a mission to transform the industrialized food culture into one that celebrates and supports healthy people and a healthy planet.