You are welcome to re-post or otherwise re-use material which appears on postcarbon.org long as you follow these guidelines:
- For all material which appears on this website in full (unless specifically stated otherwise at the end of the material) you may re-post. You must keep links intact, include a link back to our site, and include a credit which states the name and title of the author and notes Post Carbon Institute as the source. Images should also be credited per the original.
- For material which appears as an excerpt, you will need to contact the original publisher to gain permission for reprints as we do not own the rights.
- A small amount of material is published on this website with specific permission from the author, but without blanket permission to re-post. When this is the case it will be stated clearly at the end of the material.
- You are providing the material for free and not for commercial use.
- You do not alter, change, or add to the material.